- Is there anything better than autumn dressing? Light layers on sun-kissed skin.
- I feel like it might be a good idea to think about what I want to wear this autumn, before all of the enticing collections come out + sway me towards all of that eye candy rather than what I need.
- But also...the above eye candy. (sorry)
- Casual, hardworking basics are my staples, so I'm thinking jeans, slim 3/4 tees + sweatshirts for autumn.
- I'm embracing Matt's take on one year wear + choosing to love the high-waisted jeans I've been wearing every day since May.
- Eventually, I might want to wear something a bit warmer than the short-sleeved tees I'm wearing now, so I'm thinking of the two Doen tees I bought last year. Adding a striped one might be nice.
- Slim sweatshirts...yes.
- Crunching leaves on tons of autumn walks call for leggings + layers.
- I'm definitely wearing what I already have + only thinking of filling in a few gaps.
- It's interesting to live into the less + less of "enough"...season by season.
All lovely photos via links.