There's no sense in drawing it out. I have embraced a sort of uniform yet again this summer. When I'm not at work, I'm most likely wearing a black tank top (made in a fair-trade certified factory) with a pair of shorts. These shorts are the same ones I've worn for the last few summers, though I did sell one pair + replaced them with a black pair.
Why am I choosing to wear the same thing over + over this summer?
- It's enough. No need to use more resources.
- Less clothing to purchase, maintain + keep clean.
- It's my favorite outfit, so it's what I want to wear. :)
Do I only wear this uniform when I'm not at work?
- No, but I do wear it probably 90% of the time.
- When I'm at home, I might wear a pair of pajama pants or linen pants that I've made with my tank.
- Sometimes I might wear a dress or army pants with my tank when I go out.
What are you loving to wear this summer? Are you into uniforms? I'd love to hear! :)