- 99 :: keeping those onions regrowing :: changing the water + keeping the roots submerged
- 100 :: planting the garden :: connecting with where food comes from...which means people...weather...pollinators...
- 101 :: observing, connecting with, and caring about the creatures with whom we share our neighborhood
- 102 :: celebrating with beeswax candles + composting them afterward
- 103 :: wrapping gifts with reusable + reused wrapping :: reusing those indigo-dyed bandanas + folding envelopes out of magazine pages
- 104 :: eating those regrown onions
- 105 :: enjoying zero-waste treats out + about...served on dishes that can be washed
- 106 :: keeping those worn sheets in use a little longer
This week's everyday climate action seems to have a theme of connection. The more connected we feel to the land, our food, our things, the weather and, most importantly, to each other...the more we will be motivated toward climate action. Slow down. Move in closer. Take notice. Connect the dots. Let it sink in deep.
on a journey toward zero-waste, simplicity, + compassion :: daring to choose fair one choice at a time