- 125 :: eating fresh, local, in-season plums...simply. fewer miles traveled. no chemicals added. no electricity needed for preparation. delicious.
- 126 :: loving this thrifted tee + handprinted logo from the farm that will provide lots of the food that we eat this summer. worth adding to my small tee stack.
- 127 :: getting up early on these hot summer days (+ finding shadier spots too) in order to exercise outdoors. no gym membership...just pure outdoor therapy.
- 128 :: making cold brew with a filter + a glass jar. zero-waste.
- 129 :: making the most of what's in the kitchen...use it up...make it last.
- 130 :: readying toothbrushes for the compost after they've brushed the teeth + cleaned the corners too.
- 131 :: using the library. sharing good books allows us to read so many more things than we could pay for, saves storage space + is just plain cool!
- 132 :: admiring local flowers. why is there even a market for flowers flown in from other continents?
on a journey toward zero-waste, simplicity, + compassion :: daring to choose fair one choice at a time