A few goodies ::
- fair-trade, organic cotton backpack
- 100% recycled + recyclable, made in the USA planner
- use-forever, wood ruler
- organic cotton, reusable masks
- recyclable, made in the USA, reusable water bottle
- forest stewardship certified, made in the USA pencils
Julia was glad to find that a planner was the only school supply she needed to head back to college this year. She was able to pull out + recycle the used pages in her notebooks + is happy to use the remaining blank pages this semester. She'll keep using her tried + true, baby Baggu bag (handles tied once to secure) + Kleen Kanteen to take her lunch...and her backpack is still going strong. (We like glass jars +/or a lunchbots that we've used for years to hold food.) She'll be wearing a scrap-busting, handmade, reusable mask like always (because kindness is a sustainable + renewable resource too).
All photos via links.