A few of my zero-waste habits have been altered during Covid times. The bulk bins are off limits, but there are so many other ways to practice zero-waste habits. Some great ways to practice zero-waste thinking in our wardrobes are:
- having less clothing
- recognizing what is enough
- wearing our clothes often + for a long time
- choosing pieces carefully + thoughtfully
- mending + repairing what we have
- refashioning + repurposing our clothing
- swapping with friends
- buying secondhand when something new is necessary
- staying away from synthetic fabrics that shed microfibers
- wash clothing less often
Have a lovely Friday, friends!
This post is part of this series.