This pattern takes some time to sew, but offers some really professional feeling finishes in the end. Hammering in the hardware at the end made me feel like I'd made something substantial with my own two hands.
The fit of the these overalls is maybe a bit looser than I'd prefer in the end. It could also be that the fabric is a bit stiffer than I'd prefer. Finding just the right fabric is often my biggest barrier to sewing. If I end up with a piece of clothing that feels a little bit off, I've learned that it would just be better not to make it. Something else will always be chosen to wear instead. Anyway...my intention is to wear these overalls in (hopefully like Joanna's partner's jacket) + to love them. I love the pattern + am dreaming of what fabric I might make them in next...maybe lighter fabric + a size smaller. :)
Sewing pattern : Merchant & Mills Harlene
Fabric : Merchant & Mills 8 oz. dark denim
Hardware : Citron Jeans
p.s. please ignore my wet mess of hair that I did not foresee making an appearance here. :)