- red. My skin has a strange relationship with this color, but there is a certain orangey hue that it likes. I'm feeling drawn to it currently.
- wool clogs. A friend generously shared where her super cute ones came from. These! They are made from wool + cork in Austria. ($10 off with this link, if they are what you've been looking for.)
- spotting the first red leaf on our maple tree...and garden blooms that hold on.
- catching the sunset as I drive home every night right now. There is a short window of time for it, and I'm just trying to savor the nowness of it.
- the just-about-to-drop Jenny Pennywood collection of jackets + sweatshirts. (ooph! that red!)
- overalls. I finally found a pair to love + I literally wear them every chance I get.
- seeing everyone's autumn sweaters + colors these days. It's a visual reminder that we are experiencing something collectively.
- rio. This babaa hue is pure joy.
- that red on my favorite sweatshirt shape! :)
All lovely images via links. Unlinked photos are mine.