- The fabrics that make up this jumpsuit pose the most beautiful contrasts + look intentional at the same time.
- Of course, a tired desk chair can look better than it ever did with a tender repair!
- Discarded tees become colorful, cushy rugs or chair pads when simply woven together on a giant potholder loom.
- Two or three button-downs from his closet or the thrift store = a new dress.
- Denim shoddy makes so much sense as stuffing.
- Just cut it up + sew it back together.
Keep it out of the landfill. No need to harvest or extract new resources. Good stuff can definitely come from the discards!
All inspiring photos via links that are entirely click worthy!