- 65 :: buying rocks in bulk. there was an option to scoop these rocks into a paper bag rather than choosing those in a plastic container. plastic-free!
- 66 :: repotting our plants in order to give them a little more room to grow. plant care!
- 67 :: replacing a part rather than the whole thing. I was able to find just the part needed to keep our french press (which we've used every day for more than 20 years!) in service.
- 68 :: choosing clay pots rather than plastic ones.
- 69 :: using pieces of broken clay pot for drainage at the bottom of pots. zero-waste!
- 70 :: repotting plants is plant care + plants convert carbon dioxide to oxygen
- 71 :: freezing past ripe bananas + making them into (snow day) banana bread. no food waste!
- 72 :: sharing books via the library...our great big bookshelf!
- 73 :: reading Paul Hawken's new book...hopeful + inspiring.
Plants, books, coffee + banana bread are some of my favorite things...and they can be climate action too! yay!
on a journey toward zero-waste, simplicity, + compassion :: daring to choose fair one choice at a time