- 41 :: listening to my body + resting when I felt achy + tired...rather than popping a pill+ going + going. no plastic packaging. giving my body what it really needs.
- 42 :: perfecting our at home drinks. no disposable cups or gas milage. cheaper, less sugar + truly custom. :)
- 43 :: carrying our purchases out of the store (when we forget our reusable bags) even when it means stuff is stacked up to our chins. extra laughs + no plastic bags.
- 44 :: wrapping gifts in our reusable bags. cute + zero-waste.
- 45 :: making valentines out of things already in our house: left-over tissue paper, a cereal box, a used envelope + glue. creativity engaged. beautiful result. fun.
- 46 :: cleaning with vinegar + baking soda + cloth rags. non-toxic, cheap + zero-waste.
- 47 + 48 :: zero-waste lotion two ways: a lotion bar + bulk lotion pumped into a glass jar from home. orange + cardamom smell divine. inexpensive. few ingredients.
So many choices that qualify as beneficial for our planet have so many other benefits too! Often they are healthier for our bodies, save us money, stretch our creativity +/or move us toward collaboration + community. I love noticing all the benefits!
on a journey toward zero-waste, simplicity, + compassion :: daring to choose fair one choice at a time