- 41 :: listening to my body + resting when I felt achy + tired...rather than popping a pill+ going + going. no plastic packaging. giving my body what it really needs.
- 42 :: perfecting our at home drinks. no disposable cups or gas milage. cheaper, less sugar + truly custom. :)
- 43 :: carrying our purchases out of the store (when we forget our reusable bags) even when it means stuff is stacked up to our chins. extra laughs + no plastic bags.
- 44 :: wrapping gifts in our reusable bags. cute + zero-waste.
- 45 :: making valentines out of things already in our house: left-over tissue paper, a cereal box, a used envelope + glue. creativity engaged. beautiful result. fun.
- 46 :: cleaning with vinegar + baking soda + cloth rags. non-toxic, cheap + zero-waste.
- 47 + 48 :: zero-waste lotion two ways: a lotion bar + bulk lotion pumped into a glass jar from home. orange + cardamom smell divine. inexpensive. few ingredients.
everyday climate action :: 41-48
So many choices that qualify as beneficial for our planet have so many other benefits too! Often they are healthier for our bodies, save us money, stretch our creativity +/or move us toward collaboration + community. I love noticing all the benefits!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
on a journey toward zero-waste, simplicity, + compassion :: daring to choose fair one choice at a time