- 115 :: picking backyard-garden-to-belly strawberries. no packaging or transport emissions necessary.
- 116 :: noticing + appreciating even the smallest beauty...that table in a less than optimal spot offering some beauty in concert with that stem left over from a spent bouquet of flowers which were rescued from being dumped elsewhere.
- 117 :: wearing a chosen uniform to work. perfectly functional. less to care for. no urge to shop. less choices to make.
- 118 :: visiting the local farm that will supply lots of our food this summer.
- 119 + 120 :: tailoring a thrifted pair of pants to fit like a glove...and returning the pants that I bought instead.
- 121 :: picking up other people's rubbish (even though I don't like doing it).
- 122 + 123 :: freezing excess strawberries from our garden to preserve them for later + then making ice cream out of them.
- 124 :: choosing period underwear instead of disposable liners.
on a journey toward zero-waste, simplicity, + compassion :: daring to choose fair one choice at a time