- 107 :: choosing furniture with versatility in mind. I wanted two chairs for sitting in front of our sliding door...that could also be moved outside...or into the living room for extra movie-watching seating...two chairs...not six. I held out until we found them.
- 108 :: looking up...drinking it in...grateful to be a part of nature.
- 109 :: choosing a fully compostable wallet this time.
- 110 :: going through my closet as the seasons change...noting what got a lot of wear, caring for what needs a little extra care (mending, cleaning, storing) + letting go of what no longer serves.
- 111 :: appreciating what someone else is letting go. I loved seeing this interaction. They were happy to know their things were appreciated, and she was happy to have these preloved books (+ that they cost way less too).
- 112 :: using up my shoes all the way + then getting them to where they can be turned into something new (sports courts, bags or new shoes). We took these shoes to the local Nike outlet.
- 113 :: keeping cool with open windows rather than depending solely on heat/air conditioning for temperature regulation.
- 114 :: giving our strawberries space to grow. Yes, we have to dedicate space to them, but they come back every year + bring us such joy!
everyday climate action 107 - 114
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
on a journey toward zero-waste, simplicity, + compassion :: daring to choose fair one choice at a time