- Tell the EPA to stop the use of bee killing pesticides.
- Plant something for the bees...and butterflies...and hummingbirds.
- Encourage your city to become a Tree City USA. Ours is one and plans to plant nearly 1000 trees this year in our city!
- Take a stroll in the woods or under the trees in your own neighborhood.
- No meat today. Visit the farmer's market + eat your fill of local fruits and vegetables.
- Consider making this a once or twice per week choice...and find grass-fed options for the rest of the week. Or save meat for special occasions only.
- We can add an extra sweater and socks...or turn on a fan...today in order to let heat and air-conditioning remain off today. You too?
- Buy nothing with packaging today. Take reusable cup to the coffee shop. Take a reusable dish along for take-out. Take a reusable plate + fork to the BBQ. Do without a straw.
- Take an extra bag along on that walk and pick up any trash. The rabbits, squirrels, raccoons, possums, and foxes in our neighborhood don't need to ingest it.
Less haste ::
- Take public transportation, walk, or take a bike today. Leave the car at home.
- Consider leaving the car parked at least one whole day per week.
Above all, enjoy this amazing home of ours!! Have an incredible weekend, friends!