A little autumn home dreaming ::
- Shades of white are my usual bedding choice...but I'm considering adding a little color in the bedroom these days...maybe a pillow sham or two?
- This tile collection made me gasp. Four of them would fit perfectly over our tiny bathroom sink.
- It was a joy to hear the maker of this little broom talk about making it. It's functional art.
- This handmade bell recently came home with us + makes a lovely addition to a newly empty wall.
- Rosanna Morris makes the most lovely woodcut prints. I can't wait to experience them through this postcard set that will make warm additions to our walls + can be passed on to friends too. Zero-waste.
- We've been painting the trim (very slowly) around the house. This coat rack by the front door just might be my pick for complementing the fresh paint.
Dreaming, for me, is not really about adding new things or buying things.
- It might create sparks for craft projects of my own (a patchwork pillow sham or air dry clay wall hanging).
- It might be a way to connect with + support a local artist.
- It might offer me the opportunity to think differently about my space.
- It might prompt me to curate the things I have with an eye toward the colors of the season ahead.
- It might remind me to gather acorns, leaves or branches on our walks.
- It might be a way to single out + appreciate a particular good thing that I already have.
May all of our dreaming lead us toward creativity + contentment, friends! :)